We stayed at this hotel end of February for one week.The location is perfect near to many restuarants, shops and beaches and the area is flat. We have been to Tenerife many times and have often stayed close to this hotel so this time we gave it a try.The staff were very welcoming on arrival and it didn,t take long for us to be shown to our room. I agree that the room was probably a bit dated but it was very clean comfortable and there was plenty of wardrobe space.The bathroom in our room was spotless and spacious.We went B&B and there was a good selection of food available. Being part of the Mare Nostrum Resort you could go and use the facilities of the other hotels in this complex. The public areas were clean and very nice. We had a nice holiday and we would stop at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expo Hoteles, Expedia, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife