Booked into Laguna Park II by travel agent stayed one night and was able to use late rooms to transfer here. Hotel Very helpful, due to industrial action had to stay for further night. Hotel staff gave us same discounted rate for extra night. Very clean has been decorated. Did go to Cleopatra on visit no soul there. This is nicer hotel. Very nice location at top of resort away from strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Expo Hoteles, Booking.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife