Good hotel with:
-excellent facilites as suberb swimmingpools, gym, tenniscourt (old, but you can play), nice but small wellness/spa (quite expensive, but (facial) massages are worthwhile).
- entertainment programme (adults/children), - Evening entertainment/music/show,also for kids very nice
-good location (close to the beach and shopping area and restaurants/bars),
- good breakfast buffet.
- Rooms are clean, but really need a refurbishment. the bathroom smells a little bit, but it's is not such a drama as some people describe.
- Price-quality is good if you look at everything they offer.
We went there with kids and without and both is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife