Stayed at the hotel 4th-11th January 2013. We usually stay at the Cleopatra Palace but there were no pool view rooms available so we booked a sea view room at the Med Palace. We arrived a little early at 1330ish but the room wasn't ready until approx 1430. We booked in ok and received the usual glass of cava-very nice. We were allocated room 5017 which was nice but we lost the sun at 1500 which was a bit disappointing. As usual for the Mare Nostrum the safe was free of charge but the use of the room fridge is still charged-this is mean spirited. WiFi in the room was good but the shower curtain needs shortening as it is a trip hazard when using the shower. Breakfast was the usual high standard with good quality and variety. Overall we prefer the Cleopatra Palace. The weather was fantastic all week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife