This was our 3rd stay at the Mediterranean Palace. The main reason why we keep going back is the location and the fact that this time we booked our trip to Tenerife last minute. Although it is advertised as a 5 star hotel, it is definitely not 5 star standard. The hotel is looking tired and we had a few issues while we were there - hot water was not working (and was intermittent in the mornings), the fridge wasn't working (and they charge 2 euros a day to use the fridge!) and the pillows are so small! That said, the staff are friendly, the breakfast buffet is good and the location is excellent. I will try and look for an alternative hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife