This is the 5th time we have stayed at the hotel and I guess that is a good indication we like it however this is the 1st time we have posted a review! The hotel is for us perfectly situated at the very edge of the resort bordering Los Christianos and has a very upmarket feel with an abundance of good quality bars and restaurants on the hotels doorstep as well as some very good quality shopping and has direct access to a lovely beach. Check in is always very well organised and as fast as I have experienced with the added touch of a glass of champagne and most importantly the staff are friendly, imformative and welcoming. Our room was on the 5th floor with a beautiful sea view, room safe,wifi and fridge were provided foc and the tv had the best selection of English channels we have experienced with all the main ones plus a selection of satelite channels. There was a huge double bed, good wardrobe and storage space and a lovely bathroom complete with power shower. The hotel complex has an abundance of facilities and a huge swimming pool with ample sunbeds, good to see a hotel having a policy of not allowing the reserving of beds prior to 9am and actually enforcing it! On this occasion we opted for half board and for a large hotel the quality of both breakfast and dinner was good with enough variety to ensure even the fussiest eater would find something and finding a table was never an issue. Many people seem to debate whether the hotel is 4 or 5 star as claimed? It probably isn't the most luxurious 5 star you could find but certainly fantastic value for money, better than any 4 star hotel we have stayed at and many costing much more which is a point I think many reviewers seem to have lost sight of. This is a great hotel suitable for all types and I have no doubt we will be returning again and again. Thanks to the staff and management for another great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Expo Hoteles, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife