This is my third visit to the Mare Nostrum resort in 3 years, I have stayed at the Mediterranean Palace hotel twice and it's sister hotel the Cleopatra once. I choose this hotel because of the location because I love the beach. I don't use the swimming pool at the hotel but I did use the hairdressers this time and it was a good experience. The hotel bedrooms are becoming a bit dated and the only criticism is that it was my third visit and there is no recognition or personal touch. I always ask for a quiet room because of outside noise but I never get it. I thought there might be some loyalty for returning guests. If you like a large anonymous hotel it's great and the location is wonderful. The area around the hotel is wonderful with loads of shops and restaurants, you can never get bored with things to do. The evening sunset by the beach is out of this world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expo Hoteles, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife