This was our second visit to this hotel, I booked bed and breakfast and paid supplement for a pool view, the room was great, really large bathroom, television, air con, hairdryer, spotlessly cleaned and clean towels every day. The restaurant area has been refurbished since our last visit and I can't see why anyone should complain about the food because I am a fussy eater and the choice of food was breakfast was superb. The check in was a bit slow and the female receptionists a bit sharp but the male receptionists were really friendly and helpful. The pool area is really nice and there are aqua aerobics for an hour every morning. You have to pay 15 euro deposit for the towels now but it is refunded at the end of your holiday. We will definitely be returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Expo Hoteles, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife