“The highlight of our Tenerife holiday!”

La Terrazza del Mare
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Tenerife South, Playa de Troya, Costa Adeje arises Mare Terrace, relax in an elegant, warm and cozy with an exquisite menu, we'll take you on a journey full of aromas and flavors of our cuisine Italian-Mediterranean, with an unbeatable impression. We have a bar, where they prepare the best cocktails of the island, with a large terrace where there are multiple tables, where you can equally enjoy a lunch by the beach or a romantic dinner in the moonlight. Terraza del Mare offers you the best sunsets in the Canary Islands, those magical moments that become unforgettable, the sun goes down slowly every week, resulting in a spectacle not to be missed.
Dublin, Ireland
“The highlight of our Tenerife holiday!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Terraza Del Mare restaurant in Tenerife was the best part of our holiday. From the minute we arrived we were made feel very welcome and special. We sipped on wine as we watched the sunset. The tables were so beautifully designed. The staff (in particular Carmen and Alfonso who served us) were so efficient, attentive and professional. The food was the nicest i've ever had in a restaurant. We were given breaks between courses, to relax, enjoy the view and the magic of this restaurant. The food was of excellent quality and was simply delicious, from start to finish. I was sad leaving, so i'll definitely be back. I'd hightly recommend a visit to Terraza Del Mare in Tenerife.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank MissAdrienne2014

• Polish first
Southport, United Kingdom
“Great cocktail range!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We came here for cocktails on our last night and wish'd we'd visited sooner. Great range of cocktails averaging from €6-8 each. Took a long time to be served and even longer again to receive our drinks after ordering as it was so busy and there only appeared to be 1 man working the bar at times. We were placed in the restaurant as the safe areas were packed, but the food looked of a good standard too!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Hollie C
“Really impressive”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

After all the hassling from other restaurant owners as you walk along the promenade how refreshing it was to feel we had chosen to eat here and not be coerced. The waiting staff were attentive but not over bearing and we immediately felt relaxed- helped by the amazing setting and the chill out music in the background.
The choice on the menu was varied and the cocktail menu allowed us all the try something new. The food arrived at the perfect pace and although we sat at the table quite early in the evening we felt no pressure to move on as the place filled up.
The food itself was presented beautifully and was by far the best meal out I've had for a long time. We will definitely be returning before the end of our holiday.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank TSteward70
Tornio, Finland
“A wonderful Italian restaurant.”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I went to La Terrazza del Mare for the first time in January 2010 and I fell in love with the place beyond recognition. On November 2011 and March 2013, and again in March 2014, I rediscovered myself in this wonderful place.

Incredible restaurant in a really good location.
The restaurant is shown wonderful sunset and the atmosphere is wonderfully romantic.
Here, I drank the best strawberry and melon frozen daiquiris ever. The food is really good, not exactly cheap, but worth.

The waiters are nice and knowledgeable of their work. Despite the rush, they smiled all the time. :)
Thanks to all the waiters for good service. Special thanks to Salvador, with him came after talking to the most. And ah, he is so handsome. ;)

I recommend La Terrazza del Mare restaurants. It is indeed worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Moon-Shine1980
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our food here, we went one night and had a lovely evening. Atmosphere was nice, decent music with a very chilled out atmosphere- some nights they have a Dj too. We both had bruschetta to start- my boyfriend had the cheese garlic and tomato bruschetta and I had the Brie and Serrano ham one- both really tasty- 4 big slices too! For main I had the la terrazza kebab which was 4 huge chunks of delicious fillet steak with sautéed vegetables and Canarian potatoes- gorgeous! My boyfriend had the carbonara and really enjoyed this too. Well priced at around 15 euros per main meal. Good cocktails too. Would definitely go again. We also noticed that other customers who had pizzas weren't disappointed too- the pizzas were huge! Hanging off the plate. Defo worth a visit.