Tripadvisor
Playa de las Americas
Post
Inbox
Search

“The best 30th birthday dinner”
Review of Bianco Restaurant

Bianco Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After spending my partners birthday here in March, I knew that Bianco was 100% where I wanted to spend my 30th birthday last night.

We reserved online a couple of months in advance and simply added ‘30th birthday’ in the notes section of the booking - I showed up last night to check in for our table and was immediately welcomed with a massive smile and a ‘happy birthday Amy’ from the gentleman out front who then led us through to our table which was beautifully decorated with balloons and a banner. I was completely shocked and overwhelmed and couldn’t believe the amazing effort they had went to.

Our food was as expected, out of this world. We had the sharing bruschetta to start - I have never tasted bread so soft! The prawns and Parma ham were delicious and the tomatoes tasted like nothing you can get in the UK, they were so fresh and tasty. My partner had the fillet steak and chips with peppercorn sauce (obviously I had to pinch a chip and dip it in the sauce - amazing!) and I had the spicy king prawn tagliatelle which was outstanding!

We shared a bottle of Tuscan rose wine for our meal which was delicious and went really well with our food and of course an espresso martini after dinner - which the waiter brought out with the lights down, happy birthday being sang and a big sparkler

Honestly the most amazing way to spend my 30th birthday and Bianco and their amazing staff played every part in making it perfect!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4,297)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this lovely Italian Restaurant last week whilst visiting Tenerife.

If your planning on eating after 7pm I would suggest you plan ahead and book a table which can be done on their website as the restaurant is always busy.

We had a Spaghetti Bolognese and Spinach Ravioli with added Chicken.
Portions were very generous and the food was amazing. Lovely flavours and good quality food.

The chips are to die for. The best chips we have ever tasted.

Always nice to be served by English staff which makes you feel like you are back at home.

Definitely visit this restaurant you won’t be disappointed :)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great food. Nice drinks we had carbonara each and glasses of fizz. Cold and fizzing. ( Not flat. ) We got table outside. Inside looks just as nice It’s clean. It’s got nice clientele. People are dressed up in this restaurant it’s a beautiful place all white and clean It’s worth going in. I recommend. ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank 504traceys
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went for dinner at Biancos in PDLA, lovely smart restaurant, great service, really enjoyable starters, lovely wine and nice singer putting out some good tunes. Good wheelchair access (lift from street level, flat in restaurant and accessible toilet)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Was ok ish over cooked ,shame really but the management was very good and offered an alternative, no complaints nice bottle of Pinot Grigio helped