“Different class”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Very impressed,staff have obviously been hand picked and trained to high standard.

Service 10/10

Food very nice and surroundings,with a live singer.

Will return

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My boyfriend and I ate here in March of this year, we did our best to try and order something Italian and that we had never had before, the waiter was full of suggestions, but we both caved and ordered steak. It was beautiful, I tend to eat steak wherever I go, so know a quality one when it is served to me, it was beautifully cooked, the chips it was served with were also expertly cooked. The kind of chips you think about the day after, the ones you know you will never be able to reproduce at home. I then went on to have a chocolate fondant, which was delicious. The waiting staff were attentive and overall it was a lovely meal. We even discussed going back the next night to actually have something other than steak.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

After reading reviews and also being recommended by out Hotel, my wife and I booked here. First impressions are good and there is a nice atmosphere about the restaurant. However, it became apparent very quickly that this restaurant is all about style over substance and they have most things right, except the most important..the food!
We ordered our starters and mains, but were then told 5 minutes later, the starter I had ordered, had sold out, so I changed. The same waiter came back 5 minutes later, to tell me he'd made a mistake and it was available, so I reverted back to my original choice, only to be told 5 minutes later ,it wasn't!!,
My wife ordered carpaccio of salmon and requested some bread with this. The salmon was served without bread and after asking 4 different waiters and waiting for 15 minutes, we eventually were given our bread.
I had the fillet steak with fois grois main and it arrived luke warm at best, with a sauce which could only be described as congealed Bisto,so returned it and my wifes, where they said they would prepare a fresh one.
The same steak arrived , after, about 2 minutes,so I assume bunged in a microwave to try and warm up.
However, they couldn't even do that right and it was still cold, with a totally inedible sauce and on a stone cold plate. At 24 Euro,I've actually had better beef from a fats food burger van.The steak was rightly wiped from the bill,which still came to $64 Euro for a totally terrible experience which spolit our last nights holiday.
I travel lots with my work and can honestly say, this is one of the worst meals I have ever had anywhere in the world.
If you want to "be seen" in a busy smart restaurant, then this is the place to go. However, if its decent food you're after, go to another restaurant or the local chip shop

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Over the last 3 years I have visited this restaurant many times, I love the decor, the service and the food has been consistently good. It is a great place to get dressed up for as there is a buzz about the place.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food was great, The restaurant was beautiful, the staff were polite and friendly and relatively inexpensive. Would definitely return again and again.