“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very nice clean friendly and good value for money staff very attentive and helpful would go back again and again we ate here on two occasions and no complaints on both occasions

1  Thank Carol S

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Located upstairs in the cc Safari shopping centre, Las Americas. 2nd visit here for us (30's couple) and both experiences excellent. Great, attentive staff, very friendly and helpful when making menu and wine choices. Food exceptional and one of the best meals we have had in Tenerife. Request a table on the terrace for a great eveining and you won't go far wrong! Mixed starter for 2 persons is fantastic to share! We will be back..

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Visited this restaurant once whilst in Playa and found it to be good value for money, service was excellent and the food was lovely (although we only had mains and no starters). Knowledge of the food was really good and they catered easily for gluten free!! All in all, I would recommend visiting this restaurant - lovely atmosphere too.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

If anyone finds a better Thai restaurant in the world, please let me know. I have been going to this restaurant once a week since the beginning of the year and never have I had a bad meal yet. The service is second to none, always welcomed by a smiling face and once the meal is finished the staff always find time to say hello and have a friendly chat. The beer is always served in an ice cold glass and the quality of the food is always first class. My favourite is classic Tom Yam soup with king prawns to start followed by Bam Tam chicken in a green curry with honey and a black pepper rub complimented with a Pad Thai noodle dish, but to be honest it is difficult to select a favourite as I have probably eaten 95% of the menu and all dishes have been exceptionally tasty. On numerous occassions I have treated friends here and not once have I been let down by service or quality of food.

4  Thank Smoggy-boy1964
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Having read reviews we took our children with us to sample some Thai food. My son had a chicken noodle salad which was very tasty, we also had starters, and although very tasty they were not 'out of this world' and more Chinese than Thai. Bang bang chicken was hot, but not as hot as in Thailand. However, the star of the show was the magician who popped up and entertained for five minutes. Still not been able to work out how he did some of the tricks. On the disappointing side, the smell of greasy burgers coming from nearby eateries was off putting, to be fair it was a windy evening so maybe this is not a normal occurrence.