“Visit to El Arrozal”

Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were quite disappointed with our meal - all four of us. The service was good, but the food was very disappointing. We will not return there in an evening. However, we did enjoy a sangria and nibbles at lunchitme.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Ate here in January. I had pork chops and my wife had sea bass. Both meals were first class and the price was very reasonable. Can't say much about the staff, they were simply efficient.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Not a place one would seek out, with plastic tables, thin paper serviettes, and relatively high prices for a basic pavement cafe. My wife's pizza was ordinary, but based on the name of the resaurant I ordered the 'black rice', which was very good indeed and beautifully presented and served. For those who don't know it, black rice is a kind of risotto with baby squid (inkfish) and the black if the ink from the fish. A pleasant place to watch the people going by, but on the whole a place for a beer or a coffee or a snack not for a main meal - unless you go for the black rice!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The title says it all. Overpriced for the quality as well.

Seems I have to put 100 characters. Just don't know what to say. Service, food, average. Prices higher than average.

Oh, one good point - the waitress was pretty!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Two weeks ago my family and me went to Los Cristianos for our holidays from Russia.
We love Tenerife and this time we discover El Arrozal Restaurant. We decided to eat there because we love paella, so we thought that it would be a good place to eat it because the restaurant name.
We love that place, the food and the paella were excellent and we need to talk about the waiter, he was so friendly talking in english with us, helping us with an excelent service. I think that i remember his name, Salvador, hope to see him next year!