“Great meal”
Review of Martini Restaurant

Martini Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Martini restaurant is a well-established brand since 1998. We guarantee quality, good service and menus that turn our customers into ambassadors. The important measures of value regarding exceptional customer experience come naturally - it's all about the spark in the eyes and the smiling faces!
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly welcoming staff, just how it should be. The bruschetta starter wasn't nice, the bread had gone soggy underneath, I've not had a nice one on the island yet so I think I'll give up. The rest of the meal was very nice and the Fillet in cognac was one of the best pieces of steak I've had. A good wine selection and food priced about right so I will definitely recommend.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We enjoyed our first meal here so much that we went back on our last night. Steak and sole first time we went and the paella on the last. The waiters were great (we especially liked the one whole called everyone Lovely). Great food, lovely view. I'd go back again if I could!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Decided to go to Martini on our last night for a nice meal. We where not disappointed I had the muscles for starter which where so fresh and tasty. We both had steak for the main and I can safely say it was the best steak I have ever had. The staff attend to your every need and could not be more helpful.

I cannot recommend this restaurant enough, will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Went here to avoid terrible hotel food. We were not disappointed. The staff were very attentive. I had a cardigan over my shoulders and they asked if I was warm enough as they would light the patio heater. The staff were friendly and very efficient even though it was a very busy night with people queuing for tables (this says it all). They left us sufficient times in between courses. The food was delicious and very reasonable. A most enjoyable evening.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We read the reviews on trip advisor and decided to see for ourselves and we weren't disappointed! Amazing food and excellent service. The puddings were to die for! A definite must on your holiday night out!