“Good Argentina Steaks”

Restaurant La Martina
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Martina is an authentic Argentine grill where you can enjoy the best meats imported directly from Argentina, roast, steak wide, involved, ... prepared the traditional style, using natural coals and firewood.It features a wine glass with wines from the best names Argentine wineries and national origin, ideal for pairing with grilled meat.The gastronomic quality along with the friendly staff, makes La Martina a nice and cosy restaurant. A place where you can enjoy in the Cocktail Bar, live music every day and a show full of colorful and authentic Argentine folklore and Tango, weekends, from 21:00.***
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Here you get a good steak for decent money. Aged meet is to be recommended, but also the hot stone bbq at your table is a great thing.

Dinning outside with a show of Tango dancers only adds to the flair.

Friendly staff and the restaurant is located at the Shopping mall in Playa des America so very convenient to combine with a shoppng trip or a stroll at night. Also enjoy the fountain show at the middle of the shopping mal before dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I'm still dreaming about the meal I had at La Martina Grill. The steak was so tender I didn't need a knife, the pimientos de pardon were made to perfection. The wine selection was fabulous.The food was bursting with flavour! And the entertainment was wonderful! I really cannot say enough about it!

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

This is our second visit to this restaurant, the first being last year and now at the end of our holiday..keeping the best until last. It never disappointed! The service was excellent,the staff were very friendly and the food was amazing!
The fillet steak was tender and cooked to perfection. A definite must for steak fans. According to my husband "the best steak he's ever had!"
A perfect evening.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We pre-booked to get a table in front of their stage for a Saturday night dinner. The stage show consisted of Argentinian dancers who were very skilful & talented accompanied with an elderly singer performing between routines. He was dreadful, sung in Argentinian with a loud moronic tone.
After taking our orders we waited 25 mins to receive our wine - no luck, I had to attract a waiter to remind him. He served us indifferently with no apologies. Our meal was so so - my wife's steak was dry & somewhat tough, although mine was much better.
The over-riding feeling that evening was of very poor & indifferent service offered by the restaurant, we were ignored most of the evening.
We certainly would come back here again!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

the food is simply amazing!!the meet is cooked perfectly,first quality ..but..the service is the worst I ever had in my life!disgraceful!The guy who serve us the wine left the bottle on the table without open it!!after 5 minutes I was force to ask to an other guy to open our wine. Service was slow and rude!
For the italian guy with the ponytail who work there,when u make rude comment in italuan about guest ,be aware that maybe some guest may understand you!!