“Can't believe this is not number 1”

Restaurante La Martina
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Martina is an authentic Argentine grill where you can enjoy the best meats imported directly from Argentina, roast, steak wide, involved, ... prepared the traditional style, using natural coals and firewood.It features a wine glass with wines from the best names Argentine wineries and national origin, ideal for pairing with grilled meat.The gastronomic quality along with the friendly staff, makes La Martina a nice and cosy restaurant. A place where you can enjoy in the Cocktail Bar, live music every day and a show full of colorful and authentic Argentine folklore and Tango, weekends, from 21:00.***
Berwick upon Tweed, United Kingdom
“Can't believe this is not number 1”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I found this what I can only call a heavenly restaurant with god in the kitchen, on our second last night, I had a rack of ribs that were soooooo nice I was nearly crying when I was eating them, I can't put anything else into words, if you go to Playa De Las Americas and don't go here, it's like goin to Dublin and not drinking a Guinness!

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“100 % RECCOMENDED”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I've been to La Martina in Tenerife and the food is amazingly yummy! I read some of the other reviews and I am truly perplexed at some of the negative comments. I, for one, feel that the waitstaff is really personable and helpful. The business is new and with newness comes the inevitable faux pas. Cut them some slack! The food is delicious, well-prepared and reasonably priced. My husband and I frequent La Martina because we love the empanadas and the steaks! The Argentinian steak is so good and the Chateaubriand is my favorite. The manager is very kind and has taken time to greet us every time we come in. He's also prepared to tell you all about the menu and I can tell that this is a labor of love for him because he really lights up when talking about this cuisine. This is a fledgling business and I can't wait to see it grow! Good job , La Martina !

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank N G
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“UNBELIEVABLE ! AMAZING ! ABSOLUTELLY DELICIOUS !”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Possibly the best ARGENTINIAN steakhouse in TENERIFE, hands down. Always eat there when visiting from UK. The manager and the staff are great they always take care of their customers. Will always be returning there..There is no other steakhouse that can compare to LA MARTINA´s in Tenerife.. I advise to try the t-bone or the RBYE on the bone ..The steak was so juicy, tender and incredibly flavorful . the restaurant was immaculate. The service and decor were remarkable too...and their TANGO entertainment performance absolutelly beautiful !!!!!!!
As a third experience at this restaurant , the only thing i want to add is that we will always come back so far..with NO DOUBT !
People , i want to tell everyone please experience the true passion and spirit of The Real Argentina at this restaurant..dont miss it ! absolutely amazing !

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank k j
Bergen, Norway
“Big steaks!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We were 2 couples for dinner. Here you get proper steaks. Allthough they fawlted on my friends by serving rare instead of well done( ruined) i got my rare T - bone grilled to perfection. And it was huge! And excellent!
Service etc was quite OK, allthough not very "personal". This could be improved.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect place for a perfect end of vacation!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go to this restaurant on the last night of our vacations and was not a mistake....The food was more than we expected,awesome meat and fresh vegetables but what surprise us the most was the friendly staff that attended that night...the Tango show it's a "must"!! I recommend La Martina for the food, the show and overall for the incredible atmosphere that you live thanks to the wonderful staff and to the absolutely charming Restaurant Manager...We'll come back in our next trip to Tenerife...