“Sad that I see it gone ”
Review of Montana

Montana
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

This has been our favourite restaurant in Tenerife for almost 20yrs
The same staff we got to know served us from the start and always served fabulous food with fabulous quality
Does anyone know if they moved premises or just closed???
We Wish All The Staff The Very Best

13  Thank Go634031

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Well I shall leave my last review, sadly after we ate here on the Sunday, Montanas closed on the Monday night. All I can say the meal was at the standard we have always been accustomed to. Speaking to people around the pool we were not the only ones to see it has closed down. I wish the staff all the best and hope we will see Montanas open again one day.

7  Thank meggiez01
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

This is my FAVOURITE place to eat in this area! The best food with great service and always excellent value and quality. Give it a go - it's great!!

1  Thank KEH278
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family of 4 have visited Tenerife 5 times in the past 4 years and visit this restaurant at least 5 times each holliday. As we always go self catering we usually go out for breakfast and this is always the place of choice, the kids always complain if we don't go here and with good right to, I complain if we don't go. Cannot fault this place, less than €5 for a full English breakfast and a drink. We have also come for lunch here and the range of food is just amazing and always great service, no more than a 15 minute wait for food in comparison to other breakfasts we've had where we have had to wait for up to 30 minutes. I just can't fault this place and I'm sure if we come back next year we will definitely be coming here for breakfast and a drink.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

It's a few years since we have been here to Tenerife. Montana was our local restaurant when we stayed at Parque Santiago. Alberto the waiter recognised us immediately and it was like we had never been away. Great place for families and couples alike.

Food was perfect as usual. You must try:
Fillet steak with sauce and canarian potatoes.
Milky coffee is the best ever.
Montana Club Sandwich.
Great English Breakfast too.

Enjoy.