Paradero II
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
$371
$340
H10 Las Palmeras(Playa de las Americas)
$182
Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
$122
  • Beachfront
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$157
Cleopatra Palace
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$139
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
$68
$263
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
$194
$189
Priceline
$715
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
La Siesta Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$554
$529
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbudget holidayafter reading reviews on herecaribe apartmentsparaiso del solfresh towelsclean roomsveronicas stripnight lifegood pointsshort walkbad reviewspool barkettlefabnightlifeeuro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Returned recently having spent five days at Paradero11 and can only say that I got what I expected. It is at the lower end of the price market so don't expect 5* luxury. It is a trek to the reception at the Caribe but once that is over you have the choice as to whether to use their pool or the beach. Handy for all all the local bars it is ideal for a break with friends but necessarily ideal for families.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank zigga-zagga
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed here about 2 years ago. Looking at some of the web sites gives the impression that there is a pool, which there is not . You have the use of the Caribe Hotel , where you also have to go for reception and checking in , this is not over the road as stated in a web site I looked at, but up a very steep hill. Not having a proper reception area makes you feel a bit isolated. When my card key would not work as I had it next to my mobile , this wiped the info and I could not get in to my apartment, I had to walk up the hill again to get it fixed.The signs in the rooms warning about burglary and break ins did not add much to the holiday atmoss neither did the long metal bar I was provided with to make the terrace doors safer. I felt I wanted to give this review as this place is not that cheap compared to a couple of others in the area and is only very basic The lack of a pool and reception is more important than you imagine when youre at home booking , but I really don't think this place is worth the money.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Miranda M
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I actually stayed at Paradero I which is just next door as self catering. They don't tell you but the whole complex is called Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife which is the name over the entrance. Shared a room for 3 adults which is exactly that. Only one room with basic kitchen facilities (old and unsafe) with twin single beds and a bed settee. The view of the complex from the balcony is good as the grounds are kept well. We had a number of other guest staying with including tiny ants that got into any food that was not put in the fridge or extremely well sealed. Mr and Mrs Cockroach also came a calling on occasion along with a small family of spiders. I do expect some insects when visiting foreign lands but didn't expect such a menagerie.

I would only recommend if you are on a small budget with a group of adults.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a month, great location!
The 'maids' where good. Always kept our rooms clean. Although we would make sure we was out by 10am otherwise they'd only mop the floors and change towels.
Second night I was there got that dunk that I left the room door open whilst sleeping but nobody stole anything (fortunately)!
The beds where comfy enough and got changed twice a week.
Security was fine just told us to be quiet a few times and be considerate too other residents.
Overall had a good time in these apartments (after moving us away from the weirdo that lived next door) clean enough, cheap, brilliant location. Just watch for the cockroaches at night. If you don't stand on them it's fine, the hotel does provide cockroach spray but not all rooms have them.

• Stayed: February 2012
6  Thank Smell92
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I know what you are thinking..... why stay for 6 weeks if it is hell hole??? Well............
I'd had enough of blighty's weather and packed up my stuff to go and party and work in Tenerife. The company I did it with got me a job and I paid in advance for this "hotel"
As the review before says you have to walk out of the paradero 2 apartment's over an overflow which is full of rubbish and grafiti. Then you have the first pool where the bar doesn't open and we often just bought music and had private pool party's as barely anyone used it.
Just 2 minutes on from that pool area is the main pool. Fully equipped with a standard bar, large pool and seperate toddlers pool. Expect the pool to be loud, loutish and lively. Can be good fun if that is what you like but certainly not a good place for kids or for shy retiring types.
Rooms - VERY basic, Barely any crockery or cooking utensil's, bathroom is fine. Beds very uncomfortable, third pull out bed is a joke! Like a dog basket only worse and dirtier!! Baring in mind I went in almost all the rooms in this complex and they are all the same! Avoid 138 at all costs!!
One of the plus' about the paradero is that if you are up for a laugh, in the main you can do as you please. Nobody around the pools stopping you from playing music, tearing around, playing ball games etc. ............. except at night!!! The security guard(s) are horrific! These apartment's get broken in to a lot and most of my friends (I'm talking over 40 people) were burgled/pick pocketed/mugged in or near these apartments. We believe that at least one security guard was privvy to these theft's. If you have drinks on the balcony at night and make a bit of noise you will be harassed by security and they will call the police! Hire a safe if you stay here!
Area - As another reviewer said, a lot of prostitutes hang around just outside the apartments and they will try and pick pocket you, especially if you are tanked up and or alone. The paradero 2 is situated just 2 mins away from Starco's (linekers, voodoo etc) so is right in the action. Which is the best thing about the apartments. There is a shop opposite that sells amazing fresh bread and cakes. The beach is just 10 minutes or so away.
If you are up for a laugh and have your wits about you, hire a safe and want a place to chuck your bag this is ok for you! I would not recommend these apartments as they are unsafe, unclean and shoddy. I hold a lot of great memories, but mainly from the people I met. I would not return here, or Las Americas for that matter.

Room Tip: Ground floor apartments even more likely to be broken into, but you are far from immune above either!!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo