Just home from a 7 night stay at marola portosin. Had a one bedroom apartment-rooms basic but clean and huge balcony which overlooked pool. Location is perfect, just a 5 minute walk to some lovely restaurants (upstairs in safari centre) and also the new Hard Rock Cafe. The best part being the staff, reception staff couldn't do enough to help you from the moment we checked in, also the guy at the pool bar was pleasant and provided a good atmosphere around the pool area (wish I remembered names). Overall, I would definately go back especially for the price paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is located just a short stroll from the beach in Playa de las Americas, in the south of the island of Tenerife. Spend the day in Apartamentos Marola-Portosin relaxing by the large outdoor swimming pool.You can sunbathe on one of the sun loungers surrounding the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Marola Portosin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marola Portosin Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Marola Portosin Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas