From the minute we arrived at the Gran Oasis resort we could tell w would be in for a great week. The reception was warm & welcome and we were quickly equipped with our all inclusive bands and our room keys in under 15 minutes (seven of us.) A short five minute trip took us to our appartments in which we got the view the appartments around us and the pool on the way. The appartments are very spacey with up & down stairs. The above consisted of living room with TV and a fully fitted kitchen equipped with oven, hobs, pots, pans & fridge freezer. Below consisted of double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and the WC in prime condition and completely spotless. Then there was the veranda's, there was two available as it was upstairs and downstairs appartments, downstairs was tiled and upstairs had a sort of astro turf feel flooring and table & chairs for relaxing in the sun shine.
The food was magnificent, each night brought a different theme from BBQ night, to Mexican, Italian and Chinese. Breakfast, Lunch Dinner & Dessert available from 8:30am right through to 9:30pm. And pool bar which served as the entertainment section also catered meals available from 11:00am. Light snacks such as hot dogs were on offer as well as ice cream and soft drinks for the kids. All the staff served you with a smile and a thank you.
The entertainment was magnificent also, Again each night brought a different theme of entertainment suck as the snake show, Brazilian show, miss election show. These were all fantastic. During the day there was quite a refreshing aqua aerobics workout on offer by the lovely Rowetta and competitions for killer pool and water polo.
Games room was well equipped with PC's for internet browsing and PC gaming to keep the kids occupied (and myself). There was a range of five pool tables, one table tennis offering and a load of arcade games.
I would recommend The Gran Oasis Resort to anyone i speak to and most definetely will be going back in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Oasis Resort invites you to enjoy a 4-star hotel in Playa de las Americas, a holiday resort in the south of Tenerife specially designed for families and couples who want to relax and discover this fabulous Canary island. Choose the All Inclusive plan, bed & breakfast or half board plan and live an experience your own way. The Gran Oasis Resort is located in front of Las Americas golf court, between Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos bay, in the south of Tenerife. This hotel is ideal for families, as it is located close at hand from Playa de las Vistas beach, 2 km away from the largest waterpark in Europe, the Siam park. Make your holidays an unforgettable experience with the services of the Gran Oasis Resort: miniclub, free transfers to the beach and to the centre of Las Americas, adults and children's swimming pool, restaurant, pool bar, gym, spa and beauty treatments, supermarket, garage... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas