Hotel was beautiful. Great welcome with champagne & juice for the kids. Deluxe Apartment was basic but we had terrace and balcony suite which was extra special providing amazing views over the entire of tenerife. Room cleaning and staff service was great. Food was amazing and catered for all needs incl the childrens. We went all inclusive and am so glad we did. Their was so much choice each sitting and toasties, sandwiches, snacks and ice-cream available inbetween. All inc included on tap alcohol but even for children their was a constant supply of non-alcoholic pina colada, cherry and raspberry slushes available 24hours. The evening entertainment was the best I've seen in a hotel with bought in professional magicians, dancers, actors & acrobats. The hotels' childrens activities provided were as standard for kids club offering things am, afternoon and early evening before professional act. Not that well attended as kids happy in the one of the 3 pools. My only criticism was that adults and kids could use all 3 pools and twice, the medium main kids pool was closed twice cos babies had pooped in them. Hotel reception staff and waiters were also extremely helpful and all spoke good english. Meeting the Scottish reception staff put us so at ease. They adviced where to visit, where not to visit. Must goes - Siam Park and Jungle Park. Worth every penny. Monkey land cheap but seems a little nervy and dangerous with monkeys freely jumping about grabbing fruit out of your hand. Weather first week of Jan was 23degrees. One day thunderstorm but great otherwise.
Best all inclusive family hotel we have ever been too. We are definately going back and highly recommend this hotel to families and any couple who doesn't mind families around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Oasis Resort invites you to enjoy a 4-star hotel in Playa de las Americas, a holiday resort in the south of Tenerife specially designed for families and couples who want to relax and discover this fabulous Canary island. Choose the All Inclusive plan, bed & breakfast or half board plan and live an experience your own way. The Gran Oasis Resort is located in front of Las Americas golf court, between Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos bay, in the south of Tenerife. This hotel is ideal for families, as it is located close at hand from Playa de las Vistas beach, 2 km away from the largest waterpark in Europe, the Siam park. Make your holidays an unforgettable experience with the services of the Gran Oasis Resort: miniclub, free transfers to the beach and to the centre of Las Americas, adults and children's swimming pool, restaurant, pool bar, gym, spa and beauty treatments, supermarket, garage... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas