Visited this hotel in late June, weather was gorgeous which always helps. I just want to clarify that this hotel has ramps alongside every major staircase, therefore the comments about too many stairs seem a bit silly. It's also in Tenerife which is hilly so I don't know what people expected.
Putting that to one side, the hotel was lovely, pools always clean and lifeguards on duty everyday, even Sunday's!! There is a small spa located by the pools which I got a finger and toe paint all for ten euros, very friendly staff throughout the hotel. Many staff members speak good English which always makes things easier, there is also a supermarket on the hotel site which has everything that could possibly be needed!
All inclusive drinks are brilliant, can take as many as you want and self serve beer wine and fizzy drinks! The food during the day was excellent, constantly covered by nets to stop bird/fly problems. Evening meals were lovely as well, never had a problem eith the temperature of the food as it was being made freshly in front of you and regularly topped up! A large variety of salad which was lovely and a different soup everyday, self serve ice cream which flavours varied every day!
Didn't watch much of the entertainment as went in a group of couples with no children, however it was watchable! We watched the bird show night which is absolutely brilliant! something is would gladly have paid for without being disappointed!
Only downside was that the town was a fair walk away, taxis were very cheap though. I personally enjoy walking in the evenings but to people who don't I think they should take that into consideration. Rooms were lovely, bedrooms cool with fan on, no air conditioning needed! Kitchens equipped with everything you could possibly need if self catering!
Would recommend to anyone! Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Oasis Resort invites you to enjoy a 4-star hotel in Playa de las Americas, a holiday resort in the south of Tenerife specially designed for families and couples who want to relax and discover this fabulous Canary island. Choose the All Inclusive plan, bed & breakfast or half board plan and live an experience your own way. The Gran Oasis Resort is located in front of Las Americas golf court, between Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos bay, in the south of Tenerife. This hotel is ideal for families, as it is located close at hand from Playa de las Vistas beach, 2 km away from the largest waterpark in Europe, the Siam park. Make your holidays an unforgettable experience with the services of the Gran Oasis Resort: miniclub, free transfers to the beach and to the centre of Las Americas, adults and children's swimming pool, restaurant, pool bar, gym, spa and beauty treatments, supermarket, garage... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas