“Nice place”
Review of Monkey Bar & Grill

Monkey Bar & Grill
Reserve with
Monkey Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Monkey Bar & Grill is a new modern concept of a steake house, a step out of the convencional with a exellent wine list and unique in cocktails. A big seleccion of steakes for the most demanding and a most sophisticated kitchen in the market for those who are not eaters of meat, we try to use all senses to transform the style of food and make contemporary creations for our customers tastes. When you arrive you notice that you are part of something special! Under old copper-pergolas, surrounded by furniture of asian design, palms and greenery, the decoration is only a beginning. Monkey Bar & Grill es un nuevo concepto de Asador Moderno, una salida de lo convencional con una magnifica carta de vinos y una cocteleria singular. La gran seleccion de cortes de carne para los mas exigentes y una cocina de mercado mas sofisticada para aquellas personas no tan carnivoras, donde desarrollamos todos los sentidos para transformar la comida en estilo y hacer creaciones contemporaneas teniendo en cuenta los gustos de nuestra clientela.Desde que llegas sabes que formas parte de algo especial! Debajo de unas pergolas de cobre envejecido, rodeado de muebles de diseno asiatico, palmeras y plantas salvajes, la abundancia de la decoracion es solo el principio.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Really cozy place that has a big choice of cuisine. Waiters are helpful and usually bring your order in time. But it can be a problem when the place is full

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The place is a trendy and in a good location on the front section of the main shopping area, overall I have given the place 4 stars but the service was slow, needs more waiters to get it back to 5 stars

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Atmosphere and cocktails were amazing. Enjoyed my night a lot but the food... We ordered burgers. It was vert small!! 1/4 of quarter pounder, served with literally 4 fries. It was very tasty but I was still hungry. Good to get cocktails

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was hesitant visiting the Monkey Bar as to be perfectly honest it just looked too posh for me. The wife is into that sort of thing but I'm a pie and chips man myself.

Anyway I have to say its one of the nicest meals I've had anywhere. The staff were great, they even told us we'd ordered too much food when we clearly didn't know just how big the starters were !

Even after adjusting the order we still had too much food, the portions were huge, the food was top notch and the choice was very good (especially given there are 3 restaurants to choose from).

To top it all the guitar player was superb, the manager was great after we had left food due to being totally stuffed he wanted to check himself that we absolutely were happy with everything.

The only thing that disappointed me was that we went to the Monkey Bar on our last night and therefore couldn't go back !

Maybe next year.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is modern comparing to most around it, which is why we chose to eat here.

The food tasted good although it was greasy, the plate had a poodle of grease on from my burger, I would of rated the food a lot higher if the chef had just shook and drained the grease off?

Overall, we did eat and did not complain and it is not the worse place to dine