We stayed the green garden resort for a 4nitght stay. All I can say about the hotel is omg its awesome place to consider. The the whole experience of the hotel is next to none from the staff, the apt, the food, the facilities and the entertainment. Everyone there is helpful and polite and will go that extra mile to make it a better place. We got there at around 6.30 in the evening and were greeted by a cheerful young man who explained everything about the resort. Settled in our room and went to the restaurant for our evening meal. as we are veggie’s the waiter suggest we try the risotto without the meat. It was delicious. While we were waiting for our meal he brought us a starter on the house and a desert at the end on the house. We had chosen bed and breakfast. in the morning it was a buffet breakfast with a good choice of veggies delights. Evening entertainments was varied and good, wish it was longer. The resort does offer all inclusive deal when you get there, and I think it’s worth doing that. Thank you to all the staff for making our holiday perfect. By the way it was my wife’s birthday while we were there, they sent a little birthday wishes with a drink. A great touch from them. Free coaches to and from the beach and water parks. Try the markets as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Garden Resort & Suites invites you to discover a stunning 4-star spa hotel in Playa de las Americas. It is an accommodation of Canary style, familiar atmosphere and equipped with services devised for relaxing and entertaining holidays for all tastes. The hotel is located on the south of Tenerife, really close to Los Cristianos beach, so it is ideal for resting and visiting Tenerife. Choose the All Inclusive plan, bed & breakfast or half board plan and live an experience your own way. The Green Garden Resort is located in front of Las Americas golf court, between Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos bay, in the south of Tenerife. This hotel is ideal for families, as it is located close at hand from Playa de las Vistas beach, 2 km away from the largest waterpark in Europe, the Siam park. Make your holidays an unforgettable experience with the services of the Gran Oasis Resort: miniclub, free transfers to the beach and to the centre of Las Americas, adults and children's swimming pool, restaurant, pool bar, gym, spa and beauty treatments, supermarket, garage... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Green Garden Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Garden Resort And Suites
- Green Garden Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Green Garden Resort & Suites Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas