This is resort is great , very clean with beautiful well kept greenery. The food is ok, usual all inclusive spread... Our favourite was the Mexican night and the orange juice machine with the breakfast. Lots of salad and fresh fruit on offer..we are doing the baby led weaning with our daughter and I wasn't at all worried about the quality of food, there was always something for her. Some drinks are self service , the beer and wine were great...real coca cola ...fanta...sprite.
The service is excellent all staff with the exception of one female receptionist , have smily faces are very polite and helpful.Alex and Sante always made us and our little boy laugh .. They really added that something extra to our stay, the service they provided in the a la carte restaurant was superb as was the food in there. We had to pay a supplement of 6 euro for the fillet steak but it was worth it, we would pay the full price in there it was that good.
The only thing that let it down was the rooms, they weren't bad but our bathroom had plaster peeling away everywhere and our mattress topper kept coming apart in the middle which was very dangerous as this meant our son slipped into the middle of the bed and nearly suffocated, yes we did complain but there was nothing that they could do ... Our son was only in our bed as he wouldn't sleep in the living room on the uncomfortable pull out bed....be careful when you pull the bed out, ours sprung open and landed on my toe...which I now have a little horse shoe scar on my foot.
The ants are a problem but they do keep on top of it, just report it and they will give you some spray.
As this was billed as an aqua mania hotel I didn't expect to encounter such grumpy old people, who stared at children constantly with disgust and got the kids mini disco relocated to the outside area. We saw no naughty children and no drunken parents during our two week stay... Most people were in their apartments by 9.30pm and no one was rowdy if you haven't got kids want to sit and read have no fun and be miserable all holiday then visit an adult only resort.
I would recommend this hotel to any one, I was very apprehensive about the hotel prior to our visit after having long haul holidays before having our baby but the hotel is great ,almost perfect and you get the added bonus of the free access to Siam park.
Ignore the negative reviews... Enjoy yourself :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Garden Resort & Suites invites you to discover a stunning 4-star spa hotel in Playa de las Americas. It is an accommodation of Canary style, familiar atmosphere and equipped with services devised for relaxing and entertaining holidays for all tastes. The hotel is located on the south of Tenerife, really close to Los Cristianos beach, so it is ideal for resting and visiting Tenerife. Choose the All Inclusive plan, bed & breakfast or half board plan and live an experience your own way. The Green Garden Resort is located in front of Las Americas golf court, between Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos bay, in the south of Tenerife. This hotel is ideal for families, as it is located close at hand from Playa de las Vistas beach, 2 km away from the largest waterpark in Europe, the Siam park. Make your holidays an unforgettable experience with the services of the Gran Oasis Resort: miniclub, free transfers to the beach and to the centre of Las Americas, adults and children's swimming pool, restaurant, pool bar, gym, spa and beauty treatments, supermarket, garage... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Garden Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Garden Resort And Suites
- Green Garden Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Green Garden Resort & Suites Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas