I am now staying in Parque santiago III.
certainly I suggest this apartment hotel for anyone traveling to Beautiful Tenerife.
1. rooms and lobby are very clean.
room furniture and kitchen stuff are beautiful and clean. There are a good selection of cookware in the kitchen. ( No microwave, but we have an oven.).
2. staff are polite and helping.
3.hotel has a beautiful architecture with white walls and red roofs.
4.reasonable price for an excellent quality.
5.Lots of cafe's, bars and restaurants in the hotel shopping area or beside the pool.
6. 2 nice pools for adults and one for children.
7. the area where the hotel is located is very live.
1.We are **always** hearing some irritating noise which is due to the construction in the hotel garden.
2.Hair dryer is not included in the room and you should pay for it ( pretty expensive, 15 euro for 1 week.)
3.Jacuzzi is not even warm.it's about 30, 35 degrees.
Tips to do
1. there is Free WiFi in the hotel Lobby.
2.ask for a room with pool(sea) view.
3.take your hair dryer with you to avoid paying the price on one for 1 week.
4. The fitness area in the garden is free. go and up your soul by running with palm trees in your view.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Parque Santiago III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parque Santiago i - Iii Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Parque Santiago III Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas