We booked the Paraiso del Sol last minute, and as we were travelling with our young son (16 months old) we were a little concerned. We booked an appartment and the hotel supplied a travel cot which could be wheeled between the bedroom and lounge as required. We really enjoyed our stay, the staff were very friendly, it was nice and close to numerous supermarkets and we'd really reccomend the pizza place beside the hotel.
You are in a two star hotel, but it is clean, close to the beaches and great value for money. I could imagine it could get pretty busy in peak season. But we had no issues with noise at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas