I didn't know what to expect when booking into this place but I was extremely disappointed. Room's very dated. We had asked for an upper floor room overlooking the pool, got an bottom floor room looking out onto a back ally way. The room consisted of a bathroom and kitchen/bedroom the walls where blue with green tiles which made the room look extremely dull. At the end of the room was a single sliding door. Im my opinion if it had been a double door it would have made a lot of difference to the lighting of the room. We asked if we could change rooms but had to wait until the next day as they were fully booked. Had to make up an excuse to get a different room ( friend was allergic to cats and there was to very scanky ones roaming around). Second room had the walls painted a light yellow and the tiles painted white which was soooo much better. Not ideal for people with walking difficulties as there is alot ofststeps. On a plus side everywhere was spotlessly clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas