This is a good place to stay if you want to get smashed and listen to music all day, which we did! It's close to the strip too and the beach, so the location is great. Bar staff are friendly, but reception staff can be a bit hard to talk to. Also, there is one man who takes the bags to the room for you who women really need to watch out for if you know what I mean, be careful. The food was ok if you're not fussy, breakfast was especially nice and they don't mind you taking extra if you're going to the beach or anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas