visited for 1 week all inclusive in november/december. weather was nice. The apartements were dated and the security of the apartments is something the hotel should look at, as there were a few break-ins during our stay, we never felt safe following this as there was only a small bolt and a chain to ''lock the door''. Although we were all inclusive the bar closed at 11pm and there was no where else to purchase any drinks. Food was never hot, always served luke warm and had to use a microwave everyday to heat our meals up. Entertainment very poor nothing to keep you in the hotel, we were sold this hotel as a 3 star, when we were there we noticed in the reception area that it is actually a 2 star hotel. we travelled in a group of 5 adults and were offered sexual favours in exchange for cash, a lady put her arm around one of us and tried to take off a nacklace they were wearing. I have visited tenerife many times and have never had any of these problems before. all in all i would visit tenerife again, but not this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas