I've just come back from my hen-do with 8 mates, we went all inclusive Friday to Monday. I was a little nervous about what it would be like having read previous reviews however I was pleasantly surprised.
The food was basic but edible, I only saw one pork chop and the strawberry and chocolate mousses when down a storm!!
Rooms were clean and although there wasn't air con it was bearable.
There were a few cockroaches but never in our room.
All in all we had a great time and the hotel suited our needs for the time we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas