Just come back from Flamingo Club, had a great week of doing nothing (by choice). Some of these reviews are true (very ignorant receptionist called Carlos, and inappropriate bar tender at the pool) and did see a couple of cockroaches, but that is to be expected in these climates. Some areas are shabby, and the floors could do with polishing up. The timeshare reps are a pest, and the constant 'meetings' are a pain in the backside. Our son had a great time in the pool though, and the apartment had an amazing view and was suitable for our needs, but no air con nearly killed me, the ceiling fan was not enough for the heat, so we had to buy a fan for our sons use, which did help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Flamingo Club Tenerife is located in one of the most sought-after areas of South Tenerife for holiday makers, Costa Adeje, and benefits from the most stunning sea and mountain views.Overlooking Playa La Pinta (La Pinta Beach) and with magnificent views of the adjacent Marina, Puerto Colon, Flamingo Club is a perfect base for your vacation whether you are looking for a family beach break, activity holiday or simply want to relax and get away from it all.The hotel complex has 18 studio apartments, 64 one bedroom units, 22 two bedroom units and 3 deluxe two bedroom suites. All apartments have a private balcony or terrace, and many of them benefit from a view of the ocean so that you can relax and watch the glorious sunsets over La Gomera.Flamingo Club apartments are fully equipped for self-catering and feature an oven, hob, fridge freezer, and microwave, plus all the utensils, cutlery and tableware you would need to cook a meal inside the apartment. The nearest convenience store is within a 5 minute walk, and there is also a large supermarket (Mercadona) which stocks both Spanish and English goods. For holidaymakers who prefer to eat out, Flamingo Club is proud to present their newly refurbished à la carte licensed restaurant, the Cinamo Bar which offers a mouth-watering selection of Spanish and European fare and wide range of wines and spirits. There is also a pool bar which serves snacks and refreshments throughout the day, and offers the ever-popular ‘happy-hour’ in the afternoon when drinks are buy one, get one free.The immediate vicinity is home to numerous bars, cafes and restaurants featuring a huge range of gastronomic delights from all corners of the earth. The obligatory Chinese buffet and Full English breakfast are of course widely available, but a thorough search of the wider area and you will uncover rarer treats such as Morroccan, Japanese and even Mongolian. A veritable gourmand’s delight!For those of you who like to get active, there are numerous options within a short walk to the marina. Fishing trips, snorkelling, paragliding, jet-skiing and many more pursuits are available for very reasonable prices. Our Flamingo Club reception staff will also be happy to assist you with arranging activities and excursions such as horse riding, jeep safari, hiking trips, bike hire and much more.The infamous water park, Siam Park is a short bus or taxi ride from Flamingo Club and is one of the most popular day trips for holiday makers in Costa Adeje. Tenerife’s newest water kingdom opened its doors in 2008 and features spectacular attractions such as ‘The Tower of Power’, a 28 feet freefall slide and ‘The Wave Palace’, an artificial wave pool with waves reaching 3 metres high! You can even relax on the white sands of the artificial beach and watch the action unfold around you. Siam Park is an excursion not to be missed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Flamingo Beach Mate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Flamingo Beach Mate Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas