“Little, but not bad”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It is a little restaurant near the Yumbo Center, the outside is rather anonymous and similar to other restaurants around. The menu is nothing special, but when I ordered one salad and then one steak with fries, the result was better than I expected. May be worth of a visit.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The outside of Chipi - Chipi, nor the name do not do this place justice. It gives the impression of a very commercial, down market cafe, once inside it has a much more authentic Spanish feel about it.

The two gentlemen running the place are always very pleasant and helpful, and the menu is typical of many restaurants in the area.

However the food is excellent, we both particularly enjoyed the Steak Oscar. The house salad is also a favorite of ours.

I would have no hesitation in returning and recommending.

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

As from previous review, I had the same meal, simply because I know how good it is. Everything was just like before. I can't embellish this review any more than my last review.
But if I can come back and still be happy with this restaurant, even though its on the strip and not as imposing or impressive as some others, yet still be satisfied, then I would advise giving it a try.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The guy outside touting the business claimed the food was all traditional spainish food all fresh and made by the owner, after him begging us for about a week we decided to try as our last meal of the holiday, it was awful I ordered the steak oska having had it previous at Roma on the sea front I was expecting great thinks! Awful! It was steak and gravy raw potatoes and I brought better meat at aldi. Highly recommend you try else where!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Good value restaurant with pleasant staff - worth a try