I stayed at Club Tucanes with my partner about a month ago. Had a great time, but if I go back to Playa del Ingles I'd probably pick somewhere else to stay. The accomodation is generally quite nice, but there a few details missing for the cost. The jacuzzi didn't work, the TV didn't work very well, the shower flooded the bathroom whenever it was used, and the bathroom door didn't shut properly! The self-service laundry was also broken.
Having said that, the staff were friendly and helpful. The bungalow was nicely furnished, and I liked the pool/bar area. We spent a lot of time on day trips and the like, so the accomodation's shortcomings didn't bother me as much as they might do if I'd spent a lot of time there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Tucanes Gay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Los Tucanes Gay & Friends Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bungalows Los Tucanes Gay And Friends
- Tucanes Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Tucanes Gay Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria