HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria
IFA Buenaventura Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
$118
$114
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel THe Anamar Suites(Playa del Ingles)
$95
  • Restaurant
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
$185
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
$272
Hotel Caserio(Playa del Ingles)
$187
Sol Barbacan Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
$148
$134
Melia.com
$187
$181
Cordial Biarritz Bungalows(Playa del Ingles)
$149
$143
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Don Miguel(Playa del Ingles)
$158
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Nayra(Playa del Ingles)
$166
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
2,036 results
All reviewsthomas cook teamkids clubentertainment teamsbedroom bungalowsplash areaair confamily holidaykids buffetmain poolbbq nightself cateringkids poolice creamgreat holidayhotel animationsun loungerspools are great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

When I stayed at the Parque Cristobal Hotel, I loved every moment of it! We went all inclusive and the food was not the best but they just piled fresh food on top of the cold food which I felt quesy about. I loved the idea of the bungalows as we were right next to the main pool! Also there's lots of places to go like Aqua Land, the water park. Although it may cost a fortune to get in, it was the best holiday I've had in a while. I'd like to thank the Thomas Cook Entertainment Team as they made my family feel very welcome and treated them as mates! I would recommend Parque Cristobal to any family!

Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank AStarRatings
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Our first impressions on arrival was this is a well run business, the reception was very welcoming with friendly well organised staff, when we arrived our rooms weren't quite ready, reception suggested we put our cases in the holding room and go through to the restaurant for some lunch.

We were greeted at the restaurant by the manager who took us to our table and he said to go and help yourselves to the buffet style food, there was something for everyone.

After lunch we were given our own bungalows which were spotless and fully equipped.

The only downside at all was most of the entertainment was aimed at the Germans!

I have to say we had a very enjoyable two weeks, and would return again.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank djjohnrodgers
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Spent a week at Parque Cristobal at the end of November in a one bedroom bungalow which we found to be extremely clean and well laid out. We stayed on a self-catering basis and found the kitchen facilities to be adequate.

There was plenty of wardrobe/storage space in the bedroom. However the beds were a little bit hard for our liking.

The poolside was also very clean and at there was never any problem getting a sunbed. However, I think the poolside may be a bit cramped during high season.

The apartments are located approx. 10 minutes walk from the Yumbo centre and the nearest supermarket.

We have no complaints whatsoever about Parque Cristobal, however, the resort of Playa del Ingles is not for us.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Elf3
Reviewed December 12, 2013

It was our first time staying at this resort and we weren't disappointed. From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel welcome by Karen on reception who talked us through the layout of the bungalows, pool locations, courtesy bus, meal times, etc. We went self-catering and our bungalow was well equipped for those wishing to cater for themselves. The resort is located within 5 minutes walking distance of the Yumbo and they also provide a free bus too and from the beach. These are the cleanest and best maintained bungalows I have stayed in since I started visiting the island in 1999!

Room Tip: 222 was away from the pool area at the rear of the resort and was very quiet!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lee D
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Have just stayed at this resort and was glad to leave. My husband and myself went all inclusive and it wasn't worth the money. You can stay in far better places for your money. The rooms were run down with bits of plaster falling off the walls. The beds were so hard and uncomfortable that we both could now do with new backs. The shower/bath was dangerous as you had to moanouver around a bidet through a small gap to climb in, and the bath was very slippery. A slip mat wouldn't have gone a miss. I know at this resort you can stay self catering, half board or all inclusive. As we paid all inclusive we didn't expect to pay for every little extra such as a safety deposit box, parasol and towels. Surely they should be included?
The food was something else. Like any all inclusive it can become repetitive but every day was hit or miss whether the food would actually be warm, and i am sure everyone knows the danger of eating food thats tepid at best. Fresh food was piled on top of food that had been standing a while. A bacteria heaven! This resort needs to sort out its hot plates and ensure they are working properly so they can give guests hot food.
As for the adult entertainment, its safe to say it was diabolical. Although if your a shopper then you would be thrilled by the fact that every evening someone would turn up, load a table with wares, and try to flog them to you.
Now not to be a complete moaner there were some good points. The pools were great for kids and the staff were really friendly. Unfortunately I really couldn't recommend this holiday unless your self catering with kids, that can entertain themselves.

• Stayed: December 2013