Stayed at Parquemar in October and November - a great vacation. All the staff made me feel welcome and they were so friendly and smiling "todo los dias".
I have found my place whenever I go back to Playa del Ingles and look forward to stay there again i January and February 2010.
Just a short walk from San Fernado, Youmbo and Kasbah and all other places around there.
Asbjorn from Norway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duplex bungalows with independent bedrooms, bathroom, living-room, kitchen and private garden. In the vicinity is the \"Gran Chaparral\" shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Parquemar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parquemar Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Parquemar Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria