Only stayed for three nights wish it had been longer. We had superior bungalow but they are not actually bungalows as has an upstairs bathroom, bedroom and balcony - giving us two bathrooms and two bedrooms. Ours was not a poolside one which meant you got a much larger garden. The whole complex was clean and well kept and all staff very pleasant. Its right next door to the English bars and Supermarket right outside. The little kids pool was so clean I was unsure as to whether it had water in. Sometimes had problems to get sunbed if I didnt get up early. 15 minute walk to the beach. All in all a nice place and will be booking here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duplex bungalows with independent bedrooms, bathroom, living-room, kitchen and private garden. In the vicinity is the \"Gran Chaparral\" shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Parquemar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parquemar Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Parquemar Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria