Stayed in the studio apts last week of February 2013, carnival was on in Playa Del Ingles. Stree t( Avenue de Grand Canaria) was closed off from 1pm to 11pm. Apartment was a good vantage to view parade, I took several hours to pass, the costumes were varied and unusual, man families in parade.
Parquemar apartments are in good location within 200 yds of two commercial centres, several bars and restaurants near by. Beach is 20 minute walk as is Irish Centre. Yumbo is 10 min walk .No lift,,,,,,,,,, if on 4th floor = 108 steps (be aware)
Apartments are a little dated, and basic, but for money are good value, Maids came every day in afternoon. Pool area was peacefully and sunbeds good. studio apartments overlooking street sun from morning till mid evening, cottage type accommodation around pool various directions.reception staff helpful if not over friendly. 3 computers in foyer area, it was possible to email boarding cards to reception and they printed them no problem. fridge and hob functional, several good restaurants in area , Mackers Bar to left and Vicky's to right of entrance, cheap drink and sports coverage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duplex bungalows with independent bedrooms, bathroom, living-room, kitchen and private garden. In the vicinity is the \"Gran Chaparral\" shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Parquemar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parquemar Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Parquemar Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria