i got to say, for 1 star it wasnt bad at all. very clean. although the rooms where smaller than we expected especially the living room.
Overall me and my husband and friends really enjoyed our stay at the parquemar. would def go back. we had bunglow number 1. near to the road, was a bit annoying in the morning, but it got me out of bed which is a gd thing.lol. got plenty of sun.if any1 needs a indian curry then make sure you go to dianna's tandoori in playa del inglis. the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duplex bungalows with independent bedrooms, bathroom, living-room, kitchen and private garden. In the vicinity is the \"Gran Chaparral\" shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Parquemar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parquemar Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Parquemar Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria