An all round good hotel. Service was good. Most staff spoke english. Lots of german visitors if that bothers you. I was fine with that. Food was ok. Breakfast was good. Dinner not so great. Have to pay for drinks at dinner. Have to pay extra for safe and tv channels. Deposit for pool towel. Rooms clean and safe. Pool was ok. A good week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Dunamar Hotel is the only hotel situated next to the beach in the famous Playa del Ingles area of Gran Canaria. This privileged location gives the hotel amazing views of the Canarian coast, as well as 6 kilometers of golden dunes. Its original architecture, in a pyramidal shape, gives the hotel an elegant and distinguish atmosphere. Equipped with all modern comforts and very close to the centre and shopping and leisure centres, it constitutes the ideal place for a memorable stay close to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Otel, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Dunamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Dunamar Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria