“Incredibly good restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredibly good restaurant”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We've been here multiple times now (in oktober 2012) and the food has always surpassed our expectations. I was looking this up on tripadvisor and saw it only had 1 review so I pretty much felt obliged to write a review. First and foremost, ask for a liter of cava sangria, one of the few sangrias in yumbo with fresh fruit, so not from a can. You always get a little drink on arrival and a amuse. The salad with asperagus as starter or the duck breast with port sause are both highly recommended but all starters are nice. Given some of them have organ meats but from what I've heard from other visitors they are well balanced. The mains are good, ask for their daily specials as they often are very good (my boyfriend had pork medialions with apple-onionsauce and it was very good). The chateaubriand can be ordered for 1 person and its very good. I had the chateaubriand with gambas and lobstersauce and it is highly recommended. The deserts are a bit limited but very good aswell, we both chose the chocolat muffin with liquid choco inside and its divine. The waiters are very friendly and speak English very well (better then me ;-) ). If you want to have a nice dinner it's highly recommended to go to valentines and please write a review so we can get more people to know of this little gem in yumbo c.c.

• Visited August 2013