I booked our three night stay for our honeymoon following our civil partnership ceremony on 5th April. We had the hotel Mercedes pick us up at the airport and whisk us off in style, which was a lovely treat and only slightly more expensive than a taxi without the hassle of queueing for one. When we arrived at the Bohemia we were greeted personally by one of the charming receptionists. We were given a welcome drink in the outside bar and perfumed towels to freshen up with. Then we were shown around the hotel so that we knew where everything was before being taken to our room. We had a junior suite on the 3rd floor facing the ocean. The hotel had given us a complimentary bottle of champagne which was a lovely surprise! The room was a little on the small side but had every luxury that should be expected from a 5 star. The bed was extremely comfortable and we slept really well. Breakfast is enjoyed in the rooftop 360 restaurant with panoramic views over the ocean, dunes and Playa del Ingles. There was plenty of choice and the food was excellent. The hotel grounds are small but there is plenty of room to relax on comfortable sunbeds either round the pool or in the gardens. There are two pools and only one was in use during our stay but because the hotel was not full this did not matter. On the lower ground floor is a gym and wellness centre with saunas and a steam room. The attention to detail and the comfort that the hotel provides was fantastic and we would definitely recommend it for a luxury break. A big thankyou to all the staff who couldn't do enough for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohemia Suites & Spa, a sophisticated lifestyle oasis for adults surrounded by the volcanic beauty of Gran Canaria, combines luxury with multifunctional surroundings and offers a secluded setting for guests to get pampered in total peace and privacy. By transforming what was once a run-down building into a modern, ocean-front hotel, Bohemia Suites &Spa has created a place where friends can meet, share ideas and belong. At Bohemia's rooftop restaurant, a spacious indoor-outdoor space, guests mingle with one another while soaking up panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the softly undulating dunes of Maspalomas. Lime-infused cocktails are sipped next to huge panoramic windows that open widely, while diverse Mediterranean and Asian flavors are fused flawlessly on the plates of local diners. In the sultry Siam Thai Spa, Mandala-inspired treatment marquees and rooms provide a tranquil setting for original Thai massages by Thai therapists. Meanwhile, fragrant aromatherapy baths of jasmine, mint and lemon let guests revel in complete secluded luxury. Outside, waves and warm breezes provide the perfect conditions for kite surfing and other water sports. Bohemia's 67 rooms and suites are fully integrated living spaces, where balconies and bedrooms merge seamlessly into one. Rich mahogany floors, native olive-wood furnishings and shades of yellow, purple and terracotta harmonize with the natural environment, rooting guests firmly in the heart of this sun-scorched volcanic island. Bohemia Suites & Spa is an adults-only retreat combining sensory spa experiences with a native design concept that allows its guests the freedom to connect with the jagged volcanic landscape of the Canary Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bohemia Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Suites And Spa
- Bohemia Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Apolo Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites & Spa Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria