My husband and I stayed at Bohemia in June and it was simply lovely. From our arrival we knew it was going to be great ..... our car and bags were whisked away at the entrance and we were led to reception where we enjoyed a champagne cocktail whilst we checked in. We were upgraded to a suite and that just made our stay even better. We were on one of the higher floors with a side sea view , which was great for an early evening drink from the day bed on our balcony.
The highlight of our stay was definitely the bar on the top floor terrace. With its comfy sofas and good selection of cocktails , it was a great way to enjoy the last of the sun at the end of the day.
We were on a bed and breakfast basis, but I can thoroughly recommend the desserts from the restaurant which we were able to have with our drinks in the bar.
We treated ourselves to a couples Thai massage in the Spa and would definitely recommend it.
As previously stated in other reviews , the hotel staff are excellent and take really good care of you.
Our visit was a few days before a large travel agent event and the hotel was very quiet , so there was almost a 1 to 1 staff to guest ratio. We are thinking of having another break in October , so it will be interesting to see what Bohemia is like when it is in full swing- Im sure we wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohemia Suites & Spa, a sophisticated lifestyle oasis for adults surrounded by the volcanic beauty of Gran Canaria, combines luxury with multifunctional surroundings and offers a secluded setting for guests to get pampered in total peace and privacy. By transforming what was once a run-down building into a modern, ocean-front hotel, Bohemia Suites &Spa has created a place where friends can meet, share ideas and belong. At Bohemia's rooftop restaurant, a spacious indoor-outdoor space, guests mingle with one another while soaking up panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the softly undulating dunes of Maspalomas. Lime-infused cocktails are sipped next to huge panoramic windows that open widely, while diverse Mediterranean and Asian flavors are fused flawlessly on the plates of local diners. In the sultry Siam Thai Spa, Mandala-inspired treatment marquees and rooms provide a tranquil setting for original Thai massages by Thai therapists. Meanwhile, fragrant aromatherapy baths of jasmine, mint and lemon let guests revel in complete secluded luxury. Outside, waves and warm breezes provide the perfect conditions for kite surfing and other water sports. Bohemia's 67 rooms and suites are fully integrated living spaces, where balconies and bedrooms merge seamlessly into one. Rich mahogany floors, native olive-wood furnishings and shades of yellow, purple and terracotta harmonize with the natural environment, rooting guests firmly in the heart of this sun-scorched volcanic island. Bohemia Suites & Spa is an adults-only retreat combining sensory spa experiences with a native design concept that allows its guests the freedom to connect with the jagged volcanic landscape of the Canary Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bohemia Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites And Spa
- Apolo Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites & Spa Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria