Sometimes people overlook the fact that the Continental is only a 3 star hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it was really good value for money. We upgraded to a sea view room on the 6th floor which was very quiet. Plus points, very good food, friendly and obliging staff, cleanliness of all areas excellent and good management. Minus points, uncomfortable beds, worn out towels and the normal complete chaos around the pools regarding the reservation of sun beds, hotel has a no reservation policy, the twenty or thirty people who stampede poolside at 8am when doors open have different idea!!! As we were half board we rarely stayed in the hotel in the evening preferring to go out and about the centre is only a short walk away. The crux of any review is "would we stay at this hotel again" the answer is a definate,YES WE WOULD!! Thank you to all at the continentaL for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria