My wife and I visited Gran Canaria on 24th Feb for one week.The hotel was very clean the room was ok for what we needed the food in the Restaurant was very good and the staff all very helpful and the weather was glorious never rained once.The only criticism was there was not a lot of room around the pool to sunbathe,also a nice touch was a bottle of Champagne was left for us in the room to celebrate my wife's birthday.So overall a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria