We stayed during Maspalomas Pride with friends.
The staff were polite and friendly and the hotel was clean
Food - choice of food was excellent at all meals, only comment would be that sometimes it could be a bit hotter
Drinks - We'd seen comments about the all inclusive drinks list being very limited in choice but we found it very extensive and included something for everyone plus if there was items not all inclusive you got a discount on the price anyway
Pool - pool area was clean, plenty of sun loungers, only had difficulty getting one a few times even during mid afternoon there were usually some available
Rooms - great view from our balcony of the sea, there was also a sofa and the balcony had table and chairs. Floors carpet but this was no issue as they were cleaned every few days with a steam cleaner and our maid visited every day to change towels etc, very friendly.
Would have been nice to have a small fridge in room and perhaps free wifi.
Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria