we have just returned from this hotel, we were on the 7th floor and facing the sea in room 711 great view. Great welcolm when you arrived by reception staff, there is 3 lifts never waited more than a couple of seconds. Room was spoltless. The food was fantastic and plenty to choose from. it was my birthday while i was there i got a bottle of wine and card from hotel which was nice of them thanks. We went ai and the only problem with that was ai was from 11.00 to 11.00, if you want a soft drink or water on a morning expecially when the weather is red hot you had to wait till 11.00am and if you were up for breakfast early its a long wait. Entertaiment was ok but needs better, we would definitely go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria