Very good all inclusive hotel. Do have to remember this is an urban resort hotel bounded on 3 sides by roads so some noise evident 24/7. Also no air-con (which is clearly known and declared so its your choice). My wife & I had no probs with this though was quite humid we acclimatised.
Food & drink excellent. If you go hungry here then its your fault. Fantastically varied menu. This is NOT a boozy hotel though all inclusive drinks readily available. If you want to get sozzled and go wild this is not the place.
Good for older couples though some younger enjoyed. Young kids liked but teenagers would probably get bored.
Hotel is fair way from Maspalomas beach and steps need negotiating. Is a 'strand' walkway to lift. Also a nice walk.
Hotel officially 3 star could get more if refurbed.
Staff very friendly & attentive.
I enjoyed my birthday here. Hotel staff noticed cards and / off my passport perhaps. 2 bottles of champagne. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria