After having a really difficult year, we 'hubby and me' just needed a little winter 'sun'..... and we go it.!!!!!!!!!!!!
We stayed for 1 week at the 'Continental' and we were'nt disappointed with anything. Ok did'nt sleep too well first night ( not your own bed). but plenty of time to 'sleep' by one of the Pools. As the temprature reached 31 and more degrees the pools were very inviting.
Hotel was fab, food was excellent and plenty of choice :- from fresh salads, fresh fruit, choice of carved meats and fish.....All cooked fresh on the griddle as you were serverd. As I am Gluten Free - I had no difficulties......Just needed 'an English Sausage'....!!!!
The hotel was at the quieter end of the town but that wasn't an issue, as an evening walk after your 'dinner' was lovely.
Staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
Would I return O M G YES.... searching the Web already..xxxx
My daughter will be coming next time..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria