Just spent a week here, on my own. Fab hotel, polite helpful staff and spotless...they even cleaned the pooll from the inside!! The entertainment around the pool was great fun...as it was meant to be!! Flora and the great guy were so funny and really worked hard to involve everyone in the actibities. Breakfast had everything you could want and more. Only complaint was they would not give free cold water if you were not all inclusive..even from the tap!! Shame as it was soooo hot. Will def go back, thanks evryone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria